Selling a home can be a time consuming and confusing process if you don’t have the right REALTOR® by your side. CENTURY 21® sells tens of thousands of homes every year in Canada and we bring the power of the CENTURY 21 system to each of our clients.
As a CENTURY 21 REALTOR, Justin will advise you on pricing, preparing, and promoting your home so that you achieve your goals.
Once you are ready to sell, Justin will develop a pricing strategy for your home and identify the most important steps to prepare your home for the market. Once you go on the market, Justin will create a customized marketing plan for you using state-of-the-art technology tools to get your property in front of more potential buyers, so you can get the best offer.
Justin's home selling system will guide you thoroughly through the home selling process from beginning to end.
Before putting your home on the market, there are a number of things Justin will do to get you and your home ready.
To determine a listing and pricing strategy, we will research and complete the following:
• Review comparable properties recently sold (how much people are paying)
• Review comparable properties currently listed for sale (competing listings)
• Review comparable properties that have not sold and identify reasons why to avoid similar problems
• Assess the condition of your home compared to other recent sales in your neighbourhood
• Identify and understand your immediate and long term needs, goals, motivation and timing.
• Pull status of title to discover true owner, caveats, easements, lien
• Review city assessment and tax records, survey, zoning
• Check for outstanding / open building permits
• Verify utility costs, rental contracts, loans
• Measure home and room dimensions
• Decide on purchase price, showing schedule and guidelines, offer date
• Hang lockbox and install "Coming to Market" yard sign on property
• Identify recent improvements, highlights, unique features to add in marketing material
• Do necessary repairs to make the house show its best
Once your house is ready for market it will be seen everywhere.*
• Yard sign with custom sign topper www.youraddress.com
• Listed on my personal website www.justinpokrant.com
• Listed on Century 21.ca website in 36 countries and translated in 16 different languages
• Custom website and URL www.youraddress.com
• Property advertised on Zillow - Century 21 is the first user in Canada
• Professionally shot high definition photography with aerial drone shots
• 3D Virtual Tour w/ interactive floor plans
• Professionally shot high definition video tour with aerial drone shots
• Winnipeg Real Estate News print and online
• Direct mail to area residents
• Winnipeg Free Press print and online
• Social media – Targeted ads on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
• Local sales websites - Kijiji
• Appearance in specialty newsletters, flyers, websites, magazines
• Professionally printed property brochures and feature sheets
• Financial options sheet supplied by co-operating mortgage broker
• Telemarketing campaign to area residents
• Organize and host public open houses with directional street signs
• E-mail/phone campaign to current and past clients and business contacts
• Promote at monthly office sales meeting
* Advertising items are picked based on strategy and timing.
While your property is on market, you will be kept up to date with all the is going on.
• Schedule and confirm showings via text, email, phone
• Follow up and review buyer/agent feedback and share suggestions
• Weekly/monthly activity reports for inquiries, web views, advertising
• Monitor listing and sale activity in your neighbourhood
• Present all offers
• Review and explain all forms, terms, conditions, inclusions, possession date
• Negotiate offer that’s favourable, convenient and protective for you
• Monitor progress and resolve any issues of pending transaction
• Ensure conditions get satisfied on time
• Look after all paperwork
• Work alongside other professionals to close the transaction for you
• Maintain communication and assist with any after sale needs
• Assist in your relocation, locally or out of Winnipeg