Do you have reservations about buying or selling a home in Winnipeg during the COVID-19 pandemic? No need to worry! Real estate is deemed an essential service so we are still operating with strict safety measures in place.
Of course you still need to see properties in person when you are buying, or have people come through your home if you are selling, but for other parts of the process traditionally done in person, I have a number of systems in place to limit the amount of contact and make sure that your health and safety is priority number one.
Here are just some of the things I do to keep you safe, and make sure the process is as stress-free, efficient, and convenient as possible:
- Virtual consultations and meetings
- Electronic offer negotiations, contracts and signatures
- Email listings
- Virtual walkthrough tours and HD photos
- Flexible communication via phone, text, email and video chat
- Sanitizing packages left in homes with masks and hand sanitizer
- No overlapping showings
- Limited amount of people in a home at one time
- Everyone wears masks at all times
- No open houses permitted
If you have any questions about buying or selling a home during this challenging time, don’t hesitate to call me at 204.997.5876 or send me a message through my website.